Bimectin Oral Paste for Horses
Bimectin is a scientifically proven worm control paste for horses. This oral treatment provides broad spectrum protection against various parasites and bots. This anthelmintic and boticide is highly beneficial in the treatment of nematode and arthropod infestations in horses due to various parasites such as:
- Large Strongyles (adults)
- Small Strongyles (adults, including those resistant to some benzimidazole class compounds)
- Small Strongyles (fourth–stage larvae)
- Pinworms (adults and fourth–stage larvae)
- Ascarids (adults and third– and fourth–stage larvae)
- Hairworms (adults)
- Large-mouth Stomach Worms (adults)
- Bots (oral and gastric stages)
- Lungworms (adults and fourth–stage larvae)
- Intestinal Threadworms (adults)
- Summer Sores caused by Habronema and Draschia spp. cutaneous third-stage larvae
- Dermatitis caused by Neck Threadworm microfilariae, Onchocerca sp.
How Bimectin works on Horses?
Bimectin paste contains Ivermectin which is an effective anthelmintic. The active ingredient kills different types of worms in horses and eliminates them. It treats and controls worm infection in horses. The specially designed syringe allows accurate dosage and the palatable paste form is easy to absorb. Bimectin is safe for horses of all ages including mares at any stage of pregnancy.IngredientsManufacturer